Subject Re: [firebird-support] Rules on embedded server?
Author Jean Clemens
The embedded Firebird does an exclusive acces to the database file, so
muli-user access is not possible.
When the threads to access run under the context of the application,
multiple connections should be possible.

Seen from this context, answers to your questions:

1. Maybe, has to be confirmed if threads run under the same context
2. No, because embedded is an exclusive access
3. c:\my_app\app.exe
c:\my_app\gds32.dll
c:\my_app\ib_util.dll
c:\my_app\firebird.conf