Subject Re: [firebird-support] tool for monitoring firebird database transaction activity
Author Milan Babuskov
dianelosg wrote:
> I'm looking for a tool that allows me to monitor transaction activity
> in a firebird 1.5 database. I'm trying to spot long running
> transactions and identify the misbehaving application. I've tried
> several tools like ibexpert or ib_sql but none of them seem to work.

AFAIK, those tools only monitor SQL statements you execute within them,
not what external applications are doing. For real monitoring you should
use Firebird 2.1, but there are some tools that might help you for 1.5:

UIB SQL Monitor
http://www.progdigy.com/index.php

FBHook
http://sourceforge.net/projects/fbutils