Subject Re: [firebird-support] External Table Size
Author Dmitry Yemanov
Hardy Sherwood wrote:

> I'm using FB server version WI-V2.0.0.12748.
>
> What is a Database ODS version? How do I determine what version I'm
> running?

Did you create (or restore) this database on v2.0 or was it migrated
from v1.5 without a backup/restore cycle? If the former, then the
database should be in ODS11, otherwise it's ODS10.

ODS (on-disk structure) version is a number representing the database
physical layout incarnation, many engine features also depends on this
value. Usually, it could be seen in the "database properties" dialog box
of your GUI admin tool. It can be also retrieved via Firebird API.

Dmitry