Subject RE: [firebird-support] Store large amount of Binary Data in FB
Author Rick Debay
> why would you want to use another backend?

Generic SQL back end is in their roadmap, I assume when it's implemented
it will be just as simple, reliable, and secure.
Actually using it would allow us to manage our data better, instead of
having yet another system to backup, restrict access, etc. It's bad
enough that our financials are stuck using SQL Server.

Rick