Subject RE: [firebird-support] Multilanguage support
Author Yusuf Celik
Hi Bogdan,

If I understand correctly.
AFAIK all you have to do
While creating db choose the Charset as follows
Russian: WIN1251
Check Republic: WIN1250
Slovakia: WIN1252
Bulgaria: WIN1250
for other countries make a google search as "Other country codepage"

Regards
yc

_____

From: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:firebird-support@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of bogdan
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 12:37 PM
To: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [firebird-support] Multilanguage support

Hi to all

Till now we've been using Firebird solely in our country (Slovenia).

We've used win1250 and pxw_slov.

Now the demand has arrived to install our SW in Russia , Chech Republic,
Slovakia, Bulgaria and other countries

and we don't know what character sets and collations are appropriate.

Is there anyone in this group that encountered this kind of problem who
could point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance

Bogdan

Checked by AVG Free Edition.