Subject Re: [firebird-support] Firebird 2 Supplement for the Firebird Book
Author Helen Borrie
At 06:39 AM 27/06/2007, you wrote:
>Hello
>
>A few questions about this book.
>Is it possible to see the table of contents for the book?

The TOC is the same as The Firebird Book, each chapter being a
supplement to the corresponding chapter in the original book. In
some cases, a chapter will be "empty" because nothing in it has been
changed or added in Fb 2.

>Is it worth the purchase when I have the first book?

Turn it around: as it is a supplement (== "add-on"), you need the
first book in order for the supplement to be fully relevant. A
rightful owner of the supplement is eligible for free
updates. (Those who buy/bought their copies of the original book
from IBPhoenix get the supplement and the updates free...)

./heLen