Subject RE: [firebird-support] blob field
Author Peter Turner
Got to thinking a bit more....

The reason for the intermediate file would be...

- that part is already written

- a blob is basically a container for a binary object (with
some admin stuff). Having the binary file, I could tell the blob object
the size then read the data right into it - just like the example in
tests.cpp.

since the code is already written for the fprintf's, I was looking to
see if there was something similar for writing to blobs - that's where
the Blob Stream "thingie" came up.

TIA,

pbt.