Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Create view from join(s) of table and stored procedure?
Author Elias Sabbagh
Adam-

Yep, the select works fine, so it must be a feature that hasn't been
implemented yet for views. I'll have to put the coordinate system logic
in the app, as a query that uses the SP.

As it turns out, any server-side processing that I intend to do will only
use rectangular x,y,z coords (to compute transformation matrices), so this
view I wanted was only to make coding the interface a bit simpler :). As
usual, nothing's ever easy...

Thanks,

Elias Sabbagh
Victor Technologies, LLC