Subject Re: Firebird 2.0 Linux - INet/Inet_error: connect errno = 104
Author saku_nix
--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "Fabio Lobo" <fabiolobo@...>
wrote:

> Hello
>
> Im using firebird on windows server for like 3..4 years, and a
new customer need to use firebird server on a linux system.

> We are using Red hat 9.0 and firebird 2.0 CS, with Pentium Dual
Core processor.

> The firebird is running, and the database is moved, and I can
make some test connection and its works fine.

> But after some hours online, the firebird server dont respond to
network connections, only local ones.

> I see some messages in my logs, like:
> INet/Inet_error: connect errno = 104
>
> INet/Inet_error: connect errno = 111
>
> inet server err: setting KEEPALIVE socket option
>
> inet server err: setting NODELAY socket option
>
> can some one help to solve this ?
>
> Fabio Silva
> TM Informática

I have he himself problem, some solution? , my distribution is
opensuse 10.2, with vercion 10.0 nontapeworm problems.
somebody to solved east problem?
greetings
thanks.