Subject RE: [firebird-support] Little complicated SQL request from guru
Author Mercea Paul
I think u need one more tables (Payments) and u cand try sql like :

Select CustID, CustName, sum(o.values) TotalOrders , sum(p.values)
TotalPayments

From CUSTOMERS c Join ORDERS o on c.custid=o.custid

Join payments p on p.orderid=o.orderid

Where (sum(o.values) <> sum(p.values) )

Group by 1, 2

U can write sql more elaborate like this for all cases

Regards,

Paul