Subject RE: [firebird-support] 2.01 no default SYSDBA
Author Kyle Green
Sean,

Just this moment I opened an isql window and pasted the script in. It ran
and created the database.

So there is something about the bat file and/or the scripts? These scripts
run on other machines with 1.5, and I think even on machine with 2.01
(though it is down temporarily).

The error message of course is wrong since the the same command worked
from the SQL prompt.

All of my databases are generated from scripts so I really need to get
this to work

The actual lines in the bat file:

set SqlExe="c:\Program Files\firebird\firebird_2_0\bin\isql.exe"

%SqlExe% -user 'SYSDBA' -password 'masterkey' -input
..\Create\DbCreate.sql -echo -output %OutFile%
pause

(more scripts follow)

Any ideas why it would work from the command line, but not from script
called by bat?

Thanks very much for your thoughts,

Kyle