Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Cannot see Firebird driver!
Author Gerardo Lara
ThanX Graham, I did so many times that, unistalling and reinstalling both and the problem still.

I have read in the odbc driver readme.txt and says there is a problem with the driver and the OpenOffice, and guess, I have OpenOffice installed.

Now I'm trying to unintall OpenOffice to see if this solve the problem.

ThanX again.

Graham <yahoo@...> escribió:
Gerardo, I had the same problem recently, and have had this reported
to me a few times.

I can only fix the problem by both uninstalling the odbc driver, and
firebird, and doing a reinstall of both.

HTH,

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, Alexandre Benson Smith
<iblist@...> wrote:

> Gerardo Lara wrote:
> > Thanks for the answer Ivan, I install too the
Firebird_ODBC_1.2.0.69-Win32 driver, since the problem, sorry, forgot
to place this comment.