Subject Re: [firebird-support] SQL Update - Need Help
Author Svein Erling Tysvaer
Hi Lou!

update biz bizzy
set mainsic = (select sic from bizunit b1
where b1.bizid = bizzy.bizid
and not exists(select * from bizunit b2
where b2.bizid = b1.bizid
and (b2.sales > b1.sales
or (b2.sales = b1.sales
and b2.recid > b1.recid))))
where exists(select * from bizunit b3 where b3.bizid = bizzy.bizid)

HTH and that the pizza in my oven isn't burnt,
Set