Subject Re: [firebird-support] winxp: Run firebird from commandprompt
Author Jonas Gauffin
Hello

Thank you for your answer.
FbServer exists directly when I run it from a command prompt. I do expect it
to continue to run until I press CTRL+C or similiar.
That's why I thought that I needed to provide some command arguments to it.

Same thing with fbguard, it exists asap too, here is a copy/paste from the
command prompt (neither of them prints any messages):

F:\projects\firebird\bin>fbserver.exe

F:\projects\firebird\bin>fbguard

F:\projects\firebird\bin>

Best regards,