Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Lock Manager Out Of Room Error
Author Ann W. Harrison
Aldo Caruso wrote:
> Ann,
>
> Unfortunately, after changing LockMemSize = 1048576 and
> LockHashSlots = 503 the problem appeared again.

OK, lets go back to the beginning again. You were running
Fedora Core 2 + FirebirdSS-1.5.2.4731-0 and you moved the
application to debian etch + firebird2-super-server 1.5.3.4870-12.
On Fedora the application used an earlier version of Firebird
and worked fine. On Debian, with a later version of Firebird,
the application gets this error.

In an attempt to fix the problem, you changed this line in the
firebird configuration file ...

#LockMemSize = 262144

to this

LockMemSize = 1048576

and this line

#LockHashSlots = 101

to this

LockHashSlots = 503

Did you install Firebird from the Debian distribution or did you
download and install a version from one of the Firebird sites?
Debian does its own maintenance, so we don't know exactly what's
in their versions.

How much memory do you have on each system?

Regards,

Ann