Subject Re: unattended firebird backup
Author p_b_turner
hi Markus,

thanks for the suggestion. already tried that. my backup service
program is nothing more than a shell for making "system" calls to
gbak (need to hide username and password - so no script). before i
added the localhost: item before the database name, i couldn't get it
to work regardless of login state. by adding the localhost: item, i
was able to get it to work only when i'm logged in. think the issue
lies with with either my XP configuration or account.

thanks,

pbt.

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "Markus Ostenried"