Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Advice needed: Python&Firebird and Linux
Author Helen Borrie
At 01:10 PM 29/11/2007, you wrote:
>Sorry for posting here, but the last message in firebird-python list
>is from more then an year ago.

Yes, but there are still subscribers. Unfortunately, we lost the kinterbasedb developer David Rushby in a drowning accident a few months ago. I believe Pavel Cisar (a member of the firebird-python list) has taken up the driver and is working on v.2 patches for it. Pavel is the author of the QM test suites that we use for Firebird QA. They are written in Python...

./heLen