Subject Re: Cannot DROP TABLE due to resource being in use, how to close resource?
Author Bhavbhuti Nathwani
Hi Adam

Thanks for your response.

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "Adam" <s3057043@...> wrote:
> but I would avoid continuously dropping and
> creating real tables. IIRC, there is an internal number that limits
> the number of times this can be done.

Now you have me worried, as this table that I CREATE and DROP is for a
reporting screen, so there will be many iterations. Are you talking
about a DB_KEY (I guess that is the field name I saw when I browsed
the (temp) table in FlameRobin)?

If it is so I have not seen DB_KEY (or what the name is) in regular
tables having PKs. Is PK something to do with this counter you mention?