Subject Re: Database error
Author amoradell
Inside the contabil.zip file, there is fbclient.dll and gbak.exe
firebird 1.5.3 version besides Contabil.gdb.

I saw that the programs are made with Delphi (icons).

Which server created this database ?

Interbase ? Firebird ?
Version ?

I compare the names and number of rdb$ system tables and I found 32,
like my others fb15x databases.

Thanks

Alexandre

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "Anderson Farias"
<peixedragao@...> wrote:

> HI,
>
> > My girlfriend was using a software to finish her college work,
and she
> > installed some new programs, I think it down/upgraded the version
of
> > interbase,
>
> Well, first, this is a FIREBIRD support group, not Interbase so
this is OT.
> but... have you/her tryed uninstalling whatever ib/fb version
installed and
> than install the IB version she was working with? (after
uninstalling don't