Subject Re: [firebird-support] Best UDFs for FB (2.0)
Author Richard Wesley
On Aug 1, 2006, at 12:37, Thomas Miller wrote:

> Which one would you suggest if I am replacing the old IB UDF system.
> Needs to run on Linux too.

I have had pretty good luck with FreeAdHocUDF. It has some useful
date arithmetic functions and a bunch of other string utilities. The
only thing I really wish it had was a strpdate implementation. The
latest version seems to have some memory management issues with FB2
RC3, but the April build is included with our product and works great.
Richard Wesley Software Engineer
Tableau Software
http://www.tableausoftware.com/ hawkfish
tableausoftware com