Subject Re: [firebird-support] writing firebird applications in linux
Author Fabio Gomes
Yes, the first time i started using firebird (coming from mysql) i was
complaining about everything.. now i just cant stand mysql anymore, right
now i m trying to get django (www.djangoproject.com) work with firebird, and
also starting a small python project to see how it is to make a gui
application using, glade + pygtk + firebird