Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Another "connection forcibly closed by the remote host" problem
Author Scott Moon
We have done that in our in-house Delphi app. It sends a simple Select query
every few minutes, and appears to work for that app. Unfortunately we have
other applications using Firebird DBs that we have no code control, so at
this point I'm not looking for a work around, I need a solution. I want to
know what is causing the problem so I can either report it as a Firebird
issue or fix the component in my system that is causing the break.

Thanks again for all the help and advice,
Scott

why not just create some activity by executing a void SP every 59 mins