Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Important and Urgent question in a change in our Server
Author Helen Borrie
At 10:30 AM 14/06/2006, you wrote:

>Thanks Helen, but i cancelled the installation.
>I must collect more information about Clasis Arquitecture.
>I'm not sure that it will be our best chice now.
>I'm reading then comparation in http://firebird.sourceforge.net/
>od the two type of dbs and in this pages I read that Clasic Server
>is an old arquitecture closely to be out.

Please provide a link to the page where you read this.

>And it says that with this version I have more chances of corruption.

Really?

>Now I´m affraid to use it.

Caution is always healthy if you are considering changing things.

>I will test the Clasic Server more before think to change it.

You need not fear Classic for any purported
higher risk of corruption. There is no evidence
for it. However, I do urge you *most strongly*
to test ANY changes before dropping them into your production environment.

./heLen