Subject Re: Waiting for Vulcan from version 1.5
Author simonbenedicic
Hi,

You are not alone in waiting on Vulcan :)
FB2 broke so many applications and tools (IBObjects TDataset ... it
will take long time to make it stable again) that we will probably
skip it or wait for 2.1.

Re: FB 1.5 ... You can stop FB server and copy newer files over the
older with no problem. The only problem might be gds32.dll ... if you
want to replace this one - restart of the machine might be required.
But replaceing gds32.dll is not mandatory, there is no problem using
even older one (from IB6).

Best regards,
Simon

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "Eduardo A. Salgado"