Subject RE: [firebird-support] Bad indexes - expected 7 encountered 5 - Classic
Author Bob Murdoch

That is definitely a possibility. A user could be running a report
while the delete\load transaction is in progress. In fact, that's
exactly why we don't commit after the delete, as it takes a few
minutes to load the data (there is a bunch of lookups and ancillary
inserts that could happen during the insert).

Would doing a count(*) from the table after commit help prevent this
error from occurring by incurring the garbage collection tax itself?

Bob M..