Subject Re: [firebird-support] Update: CPU Pegged on Firebird v2
Author Ann W. Harrison
slalom91 wrote:

> I have to assume after all of this the following:
> 1. The default on 1.5.3 is "no wait."

No, the default is wait. You may well see errors that you
did not see previously if you use no_wait.

> 2. v2 has a bug in reporting deadlock conflicts which causes the CPU
> to max out on Windows platforms. I have no way of testing this on
> linux, sorry.

Interesting.... V2 has been in alpha and beta for more than 18
months, so if there were an obvious problem we'd probably have
found it. I'm not questioning what you saw, but wondering what
is different....

Best,

Ann