Subject Re: [firebird-support] CREATE ROLE PUBLICO
Author Fabiano Bonin
create role publico;
/*******************************************************************************
The next statement causes the following error:

This operation is not defined for system tables.
unsuccessful metadata update.
user name PUBLICO could not be used for SQL role.
create role publico
;

Strange... I created a new database and i was able to create the role also.
But i'm still getting the message above with some existing databases. The
owner of all my databases is SYSDBA. I have a very small database thai i can
send if someone think it's worth to take a look, but it is probably some
local problem...

Regards,

Fabiano.