Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Is a News Feed of FireBird support available?
Author Namit Nathwani
Hi Adam

At 10:38 am 10/08/2005, you wrote:
>It is only half way down the prior page of messages.

That is the problem I am currently facing regularly, I put in a post
and i don't see it for a couple of days and I repost it. As usual I
put in a line at the top to state it is a repost and then this repost
does arrive with a lot of messages stating like you have that it has
been already answered, but seriously I have not seen it.

Sorry for the trouble I have been causing with the reposts.

>The RSS feed only goes back a couple of posts
>anyway so unless you leave it running you might lose them.

Not actually RSS but to read in a News Reader like InnoSetup so I can
answer post and in turn post new ones.

Regards
Bhavbhuti