Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Functions/UDF's/Reserved Words in FB & IB6
Author Lester Caine
Tony Masefield wrote:

> Yes, I know they are beta documents but as a Newbie to FB, and these
> being, more or less, the reference documents it can be confusing!
> However reading these paragraphs in context to the information you
> have supplied makes more sense.

I still have all the IB5.x hard copy books - that is even more confusing.
At the end of the day, Helen's book has it all in, and if you buy from
Ibphoenix
http://www.ibphoenix.com/main.nfs?a=ibphoenix&s=1123224130:17441&page=ibp_firebird_book
it is putting a little money back in the kitty.

But feel free to contribute items for tikifirebird, there is a lot of
new knowledge that it would be nice to pool :)

--
Lester Caine