Subject Re: Functions/UDF's/Reserved Words in FB & IB6
Author Tony Masefield
--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, Helen Borrie <helebor@t...>
wrote:
> At 04:42 AM 5/08/2005 +0000, Tony Masefield wrote:
>
> >The IB 6 beta litterature seems comprehensive but one has to 'jump
> >around' a bit to find what one is looking for.
>
> Yes, wouldn't it be a cool idea if someone rolled all that stuff
into one
> big book?
>
> ;-)
>
> Helen Borrie, Author "The Firebird Book", Apress, August 2004,
ISBN 1590592794

Ok Helen, point taken!
Problem is here that one is not assured that if one orders something
from overseas one is going to get it (via the postal service). Had
an idea that it would be a great Xmas present for myself when I
return to Cape Town in December.

Suggestion for another HB book -
"Log On, Log Off - the essential guide to hand to hand combat with
your server"
(with deference to Karate Kid 1)

Cheers!