Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Locate
Author Adomas Urbanavicius
As far as our app is very dependant on locate method (there is a need to
show open dataset of ~2mil rows, and sometimes locate data), i have
done some research among different borland components
(ado,bde,zeos,ibo,ibx,fib), and here are conclusions : locate is fastest
on indexed columns with bde ttable, but on various queries it seems
fastest with ibo components (something like tquery descendants).

Adomas