Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: SSH tunneling of Firebird connection
Author Radovan Bukoci
vandy899 wrote / napĂ­sal (a):

>>>"localhost:3051:alias",

>>>I'm fairly certain the format is server\port:database...
>>>

>>Sorry but both both Easysoft and IbPhoenix say after pressing the Test
>>button: "Unable to complete network requeset to "rado\3051". Failed to
>>locate host machine." Should it not run only on Windows 2000/XP ?
>>Because I am trying on Win 98.
>>
>> Thanks. Rado

>Sorry, my bad, format is server/port:database

Thanks, it works now.

BTW, there is is fine Help for IB Phoenix ODBC driver, with examples,
but this example is not mentioned there (That's why I needed to ask
here). If anyone who can add this inromation there is reading this
discussion, I am kindly asking him to do so (best way is to add another
example).

Thank You. Rado