Subject Re: Win 2K Server Vs Linux
Author Adam
Simon,

I have found this program pretty useful in the past for identifying
what is exactly taking up the space. It does cause a lot of HD I/O
for a couple of minutes, so you may want to run it at a time when the
server is not otherwise being hammered by peak traffic. Basically I
draws a square to represent each folder/file. You will at a glance
see where your space has gone.

http://www.win.tue.nl/sequoiaview/

Adam

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "hi_feroz" <hi_feroz@y...>