Subject AW: [firebird-support] Re: Win 2K Server Vs Linux
Author Alexander Gräf

Install a new disk for drive c: or an additional disk and move the page file there. You are neither able to delete it manually, nor to move it manually. If you boot from a CD and delete the file, windows will recreate it while booting. Only make modifications via My Computer -> Properties.

You could also shrink it, but the size should be the following:

Minimum size: physical RAM*1
Maximum size: physical RAM*2

So if your server has 2 GB physical RAM, the file should be able to enlarge up to 4 GB.

Cheers