Subject Re: unavailable database
Author sgharp
--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, Helen Borrie <helebor@t...>
wrote:
> I'm trying to work out how you could have had Firebird Classic "working
> flawlessly for more than a year" on Windows.
>
> Are you *sure* you had Classic before?

I thought I was. I must have gotten the 2 server types confused. I
know that I had a control panel applet for Firebird so I must have
been running SuperServer. Anyway, SuperServer seems to run fine on
this machine but Classic won't work at all. I only have one version
of FB installed at a time and don't have Interbase running.

Why can't I uninstall one server type and install the other?