Subject Re: [firebird-support] Embedded database backup options
Author Aage Johansen
Diego Barros wrote:
>>You had best scout around for other component sets before you get too hooked
>>on IBX.
>>Some suggestions, UIB, IBO, there's also an express driver from upscene.
>>Alan

> Interesting comments, re: IBX. I have not released version 1.0 of the
application. I guess if I was to look at other components then what the
amount of work involved in switching to other Firebird database components
is. Thanks for the tip.

I don't use FIBplus, but since FIBplus and IBX have the same ancestor the
amount of work involved in switching wouldn't be overwhelming, I'd guess.
To switch to IBO (which I use) will probably be some more work.

--
Aage J.