Subject RE: [firebird-support] Embedded database backup options
Author Goutam Paruchuri
Alan,
I guess the number of connections to an Embed database can be "One"
only. Simultaneous connections are not allowed.

- Goutam

Confidentiality Notice
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended for use only by the person(s) or organization listed in the address. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender at O'Neil & Associates, Inc., immediately. Any copying, dissemination, or distribution of this communication, other than by the intended recipient, is strictly prohibited.