Subject Re: Broken Database after system crash on W2K
Author jpcarlino
Hello

I agree, but I already know how to deploy a reliable system. I only
want to know why this occurr always on W2K and not in Linux. Perhaps
I've done a wrong db configuration, or simply W2K is not reliable
after power failures...

Thanks

Juan Pablo

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "Myles Wakeham" <myles@t...>