Subject RE: [firebird-support] Broken Database after system crash on W2K
Author Myles Wakeham
We could spend considerable bandwidth debating what programs do well under
'bad installation environments' but it's a pointless exercise. If you
expect professional results from your software, create a professional
environment for them to run in. A UPS is a basic necessity for ANY server.
Period.

Myles

Myles Wakeham
Director of Engineering