Subject Re: [firebird-support] HP-UX install problems....
Author Claus Heeg
yes we have production of FB103 and HPUX 11i L3000
and test FB1.5 at HP UX 11 C3000
the production of course is rock stable FB103 and the C3000 runs well
but I did not check the remote interface yet
Both intances are CLASSIC Server - you will have to check for the
runuser as being ROOT the is a script changing
the run-user
Claus