Subject Re: [firebird-support] AMD64
Author Claus Heeg
Why changing if things run well ?

I only checked 8.1 iwth FB but I dont have no knowledge with 9.2 64
bit kernel in connection with FB103 ?!
But if you are willing to run a self-test on that ...
keep me updated -
btw I have to corecct myself
-we have the mainboard Asus K8 VSE at the AMD 3700+ and Suse.9.1 32bit
running FB103 VERY STABLE!
and Suse 8.1 at Intel and FB 1.03 very STABLE
and Suse 9.2 at AMD Tyan Opteron 248 - FB not yet installed but as
soon I have can take a breath

Claus