Subject Re: [firebird-support] Storing images.
Author Claus Heeg
Hi !
the tiff files are about 2MB average but no limitation - in fact the
tiff files are containing several tiff-files a kind of multi-layered is
compiled and compressed and the stored into 1 file in proprietary way
out side the database.
But at least this does not matter for FB - finally this file is the
streamed into a blobfield.
One record has one BLOB field (with one multilayered file dumped), each
database has approx 2000 records.

Claus