Subject Re: 99% CPU and what Microsoft thinks of Firebird
Author m2data
Hi

Steffen Heil wrote:
> The ONLY database that is certified for Windows 2003 Server is
> "SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition SP3A".
> Even IBM DB2 is only certified for Windows 2000 Server.
>
> Oracle isn't certified at all.

That is just my point!! How can M$ be that !"%$#%$#! and say "please
uninstall firebird"?!??!?!

Unordained wrote:
> Regardless, it's not free -- a sponsor would be needed, or
> money from the foundation (which I assume requires a vote of
> some sort.)

I don't need to get Firebird certified. I am sorry if someone
misunderstod my post. It really wasn't a (feature) request, I just
found the hole story insane! EVERY CENT IS BETTER SPEND ON PAYING THE
DEVELOPER TEAM.

Gary Benade wrote:
> If your customer is so worried about Microsoft
> certification, he should start with the yahoos
> that he gets to service his machines.
> I bet they dont have microsoft MCSE certification either.

If our customer is so worried, he can take his money to someone else.
I don't care!

Brian