Subject Re: [firebird-support] multi connection Meta data update
Author karthick srini
Dear Members,

In this thread I asked an doubt , that create table
with Foreign key does not works when there are
multiple connections. Then we concluded that it is
standard behaviour of firebird that "when there are
multiple connection meta data update is not allowed ,
even there is no "interesting" transaction.

But today when I kept working with firebird , I
found that drop table (including tables which has
foreign key) got dropped successfully when there are
multiple connection. I hope even this involves meta
data updates. Unlike create table this does not thrown
any errror. So please do clarify me whether is this
the standard behaviour. Since I feel this
functionality as deviation from create table meta data
update functionality , I have raised this in the
forum.

S.Karthick