Subject Re: Help! Getting error during query
Author Svein Erling Tysvær
What about space for the TEMP file (or for your database)? Is it an
external file or not? Are all files belonging to the same version (i.
e. could it report a wrong message)? What about indexes and
selectivity? Just wild guesses about things to check.

If it is a bug in Firebird, I'm sure the developers would love to
isolate it, but I doubt that querying a file larger than a few
gigabytes weren't successfully done during testing (you report that no
queries work).

Set