Subject Changing field size to smaller
Author Riho-Rene Ellermaa

I want to write SQL script for database modification.
Can someone tell me is it possible to change existing varchar(200) field
into varchar(150) when the table contains data longer than 150 symbols.
Currently I get truncation error when trying to update data from longer
field to shorter.

Riho Ellermaa