Subject RE: [firebird-support] isc_attach_database and Linux
Author samuel umoette
try isql connect localhost:employee.fdb;

if it gives an error the i think you should use gsec to get the permissions
and users right.

don't forget to use the right user'default=sysdba' and password 'default=masterkey'or
the password you gave for sysdba during installation.

and of course don't forget to have the directory containing the employee.fdb
readable by the database overall user(example: firebird)

last or first checkout the database is started.

hope to have been of some help to you.

sam.

sam.