Subject Re: [firebird-support] POST_EVENT
Author Helen Borrie
At 09:26 AM 21/07/2004 +0000, you wrote:

>Using POST_EVENT, Can I pass data parameters or is the only way to
>execute another statement to get the data?

You can't pass anything - an event is just a named signal that client
applications can be set up to listen for and respond to.

Of course, stored procedures can pass parameters back to calling procedures
and/or to applications. And remember that post_events are stacked up in
the context of the transaction and don't get dispatched until the
transaction commits.

/heLen