Subject Re: [firebird-support] Foreign keys
Author Geert Bevin
I tried that, but that only seems to work when you have a single
connection. As I explained earlier, I'm using a connection pool. Even
when I close and reconnect all the connections this doesn't work. It
only seems to be possible with only one connection. Clearly this is
very impractical. I'd really appreciate a solution that could be used
without Firebird-specific code modifications just to be able to use
foreign keys.

Thanks a lot.

--
Geert Bevin Uwyn bvba
"Use what you need" Avenue de Scailmont 34

PGP Fingerprint : 4E21 6399 CD9E A384 6619 719A C8F4 D40D 309F D6A9
Public PGP key : available at servers pgp.mit.edu, wwwkeys.pgp.net