Subject RE: [firebird-support] Re: Embeded Server
Author Myles Wakeham
Yep. If you are like us, we have a vertical market application that
normally runs on a multi-user client/server network. But potential clients
can't try it out unless they can get access to a single user version. Well
installing some server framework on someone's laptop to show the software
isn't feasible, so this is a PERFECT solution for that kind of need. I
don't have to have multiple code base versions, and its simple for everyone.

Gotta love Firebird!

Myles

Myles Wakeham
Director of Engineering